Hope you are doing great!
For me, the December month was amazing, It was more like ‘a December to remember’
Now looking forward to the new year – 2019, I hope that it turns out to be extravagant as
‘one life live it up cuz you got one life and you don’t get it twice’
Some of the things which you should do and start fresh for the new year are listed below:
- Check and update your contact list, delete the contacts that you haven’t had a conversation in the last six months. You definitely don’t want meaningless people checking on your life updates and more contacts just create more mess so, it’s better to be surrounded by close and loving people rather than making your life and relationships chaotic.
- You can make daily priority tasks, you can use apps like Evernote, Wunderlist or if you aren’t tech-friendly use a compact diary. It will not only organize your life but also remind you about priorities and task. You need to use it unless you have an assistant helping you with your daily chores. Trust me it’ll make your life better in so many ways.
- Don’t procrastinate. Try to work/follow step by step instead of pushing it. you don’t need to make new year resolutions just because someone else is posting it on the ‘gram but you definitely want to bring the change from within and not just for the sake of social media.
- Try to spend quality time with your partner, family and close friends. Go out on random dinner/movie/long drives every once in a while, give them time and make them feel special. Also, please keep your phone aside while you are with them, you need to give attention to the people and indulge in meaningful discussions, feel the vibes, enjoy the food, relax your mind instead of checking your phone for notifications/replying to other people and taking videos everywhere.
- Plan your goals, work towards it, hustle hard – do it every single day. Don’t expect anything, results will come. Remember ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’.
- Managing finances and savings are important. Don’t just splurge every penny unless you have a million dollar business or you are born rich. There is a golden rule of buying – only buy something if you really need it, don’t just get influenced by anyone on the net. Also, for controlling your expense, think about this every time you want to buy something – ‘splurge on something only if you can afford to buy two of those things’ now read the lines two times again, get it in your head and think about it the next time you want to splurge. This is really one of the best things that I have learnt in life.
- Law of attraction – stay away from negative people and vibes. Only cater yourself to positive thoughts and surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you and make you really happy.
- Learn and evolve every day. Don’t let your life be monotonous, there is no age limit to study and learn new things. I have planned to learn many things this year, not everything at once but one thing at a time. Life is all about learning, evolving and experiencing new things.
- Exercise and stay fit, I can’t stress enough on this topic. You don’t need to go to the gym but you definitely don’t need to make any excuse of not working out. Devote at least 20-30 mins daily towards your health and body, if not you will surely regret at a later stage of life. I am sure you all must have heard about ‘Health is Wealth’ so I ain’t gonna repeat the same thing, By now just understand the importance of the same and schedule some time for your body no matter what.
Mental health is just as important, I see there is something weird with our generation – so many sad eyes on happy faces. I see many people faking happiness on social media while in reality, they are just struggling with so many issues in their life. It is deadly as you start having an emotional disorder, start comparing your life with an influencer for the sake of pictures and videos you pretend to be happy while you are not at all peaceful on the inside. It can lead to depression, anxiety and mental breakdown.
I hope the above points help you grow into a better individual and evolve in 2019, It is definitely going to be a great year only if you think a positive way, make sure to clear your head of any unwanted thoughts.
Just Be Confident, Believe in YOURSELF – You CAN and you WILL do it.
More wonderful posts are on your way, so do subscribe to my blog if you still haven’t and don’t forget to follow me on my social media channels,
Instagram – Ritzyglitzyblog
Facebook – Ritzyglitzyblog
Twitter – Ritzyglitzyblog
Sending you positive vibes all the way!
Wish you a great year ahead filled with happiness, success, positivity, health and contentment.
Take care until next post!