Hello! my wonderful readers,
we are already 2 months down in 2019 but anyway winter was all about layering/covering ourselves and cosying inside our houses in the cold atmosphere but now as spring/summer has arrived, I have a list of trends for you right from the International runways to sport and ace your fashion game!
Firstly, get this thing straight in your head that being comfortable is important, not trendy. Also, it’s not necessary to try out every seasonal trend unless you are a fashion/style blogger, it is only for you to try if you like and it matches with your personal style you can go ahead and sport it.
Secondly, trends change every now and then like seasons, so make sure only to invest in pieces/accessories which you can wear anytime later and it will not be left out in the corner of your wardrobe like an unused thing.
Thirdly, it is always good to check out 3-4 different sites for the trendy item that you are looking for and compare the quality, pricing and other stuff rather than buying directly from just 1 site or local store. I swear I always do this and it helps a lot. So, be smart and savvy while shopping.
Now lets about the trends of the season:
- Animal print/Snakeskin – this trend is going super strong in 2019, right now literally my feed is covered with bloggers/influencers/fashionista sporting this trend,
Snakeskin print is the major one that everyone is seen sporting rather than other prints like leopard, zebra, etc.
Also, you don’t have to be all geared up in the print from head to toe looking like a snake but you can tone down your look by pairing it with tops, cape, bottoms or just some accessories and you are sure to rock the trend.
Do check out my take on this snakeskin trend: For this trendy look, I have paired a snakeskin print shirt from Zink London and Steve Madden bellies with panelled denim and a holographic waist bag and it looks uber cool and trendy! My complete outfit is from Shoppers Stop.
- Neon colours – neon colour is trending
bigggggthis season! Be it neon nails, footwear, bags to all the clothing items… This is the season of no other colour but Neon and You should obviously know about the same well, neon is a bit tricky colour to pull off but if you’re confused or hesitated than you can style some simple quote or printed tee with neon colour in it. do check out my casual look from Shoppers stop.
- Paperbag waist pants – normal pants are oh-so-boring, so you need to have paper bag waist pants, they not only look elegant but are also very comfy. You can try various pastel colours like nude pink, light blue, lavender and even khaki colour looks amazing. You can pair it up with a crop top and cute tees for a day time look and a shimmering/metallic top for a night time look!
- Stripe/Panelled denim – they are in trend since ‘18 and it is still going strong! Panel denim really accentuate your stylish look, the denim just has a coloured stripe panel on the side, it may be a single colour stripe or dual/multi tone contrasting colour stripe. It looks really cool and you can pair it up any tees or crop top for a trendy college look. My denims are from Deal Jeans from Shopper’s stop.
- Living coral colour – You may already be knowing about living coral as it is the colour of the year 2019. All shades of coral look very lively and brighten up any outfit. You can either go for an all coral dress look or pair it up in a colour block style. Check out how I have paired a coral flared sleeve top with a pink ruffle skirt and it is perfect for a day party look! My complete outfit is from Madame Fashion.
- Yellow elegant set – summer season calls for light and flowy fabric and colours, yellow is one such colour which is tricky to pull off but when styled in a right way can accentuate your whole look. This outfit had my heart the moment I saw it, it is perfect for a hot summer afternoon, the fabric literally feels very light, soft and gentle on skin and it is loose fitting so, it lets your skin breathe while giving an elegant look. Do check out my yellow mellow look from Global Desi.
So, I hope you loved my trendy lookbook featuring all the 2019 trends!
You can get all my outfits from Ahmedabad one mall in Ahmedabad.
Let me know which one you loved the most
Also, don’t forget to follow me on my social media channels to stay updated with new trends, latest fashion news and all things fun.
Facebook – Ritzyglitzyblog
Twitter – Ritzyglitzyblog
Stay tuned as I have lots of new exciting posts lined up,
Take care and Stay stylish until next time!
-By Riddhi Jhala