As Winter has almost arrived, I can totally feel the cold breeze at Night & I’m sure In the coming days, the temperature is sure to get low.
I love the winter season, the cold weather, cozy sleeping, Mornings with Coffee, sizzling hot food, layering up with clothes, sweat free perfect makeup. Anything better than this ? Surely, Not. This is Just Exquisite.
Okay Now, Enough of my errands…
Lets talk about the winter syle, winter is all about layering & covering yourself, Feeling warm & To Add glamour to your style quotient, I’m here for you !
Whomsoever said ‘Blazers‘ are meant only for Men are So wrong !
In this post, I’ll show you how to Ace the masculine blazer without any effort.
Some quick guide to Grab your hands on Perfect Blazer :
– Blazers are mainly of two types – Casual & Formal. Get it according to your daily need.
– Get Blazers with dark solid colours like Black, Navy Blue, Marsala. As they can be paired easily with everything.
– Get the perfect size. The small one will make you uncomfortable & breathless, The large one will make you look like Mascot, if that sounds funny ehh ! Or it may look like you’ve worn your father’s/brother’s clothe.
So, Better get the correct sizing rather than getting those false assumptions.
– Get the material according to your Cold need.
I mean winter isn’t same everywhere, At some places Its toooooooo cold, at other places it may just be abit Cold or cold. Whatsoever !
Considering Ahemdabad’s cold weather, I definetly do not want a blanket material covered on myself. I can bear with cold here.
– Also, Blazers have the added benefit of being Super warm & Comfortable to go from day to night. So, you can wear it to any occasion by pairing it perfectly.
Hereby, I will show you how to style blazer & Ohh ! The essential things needed to pair with blazers are Denims/Trousers, Pumps/Wedges, Stole/Scarf Just to oomph up your look.
– I have paired my Light blue slightly distressed denim with White Blazer having black stripes, black heels & Red lips to complete the look.
– Added abit pop of color to the monotonal look by Orange clutch & My favourite Gold chain & Glasses On, I was Ready to Rock the Day !
– You can carry this look to your office, meetings, Interviews, Lunch, Corporate events & Whenever you wanna feel abit masculine ! Strong enough ehh !
2) Night look
– For the second look, I have styled solid blazer having Gold button details & the same lightly distressed denim and The dark marsala toned denim, In case you wanna Go for a Little Bold Play (well, this Words reminded me of Cold play)
– Leaving Other things as it is, I love how this look came up ! This is my favourite look, It looks Edgy with bit of sexiness
– You can carry this look to your office parties, Movie/dinner with colleagues, Formal hangouts.
Okay, So this pretty much sums up my blog post with Blazers.
P.C. – Kuntal Taylor
Outfit Styling & Makeup by Me Ofcourse.
I hope my winter style guide with blazer helps you, don’t forget to be stylish in cold days to come !
Also, If you have any doubt/question regarding outfit, brand or Just anything, feel free to connect with me, Here([email protected])
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @ritzyglitzyblog for more of such awesome sauce.
Have a blazing day ahead readers !